- Boss 5.0 litre, supercharged DOHC 32 valve all-aluminium V8 engine
- Maximum power (DIN) 351kW @ Maximum torque (DIN) @ 570Nm^
- R-SPEC suspension - retuned dampers, increased spring rate, reinforced lower control arm, bulked up anti-roll bar and revised rear toe setting
- Brembo 6-Piston brake calipers (front) with Brembo 4-piston brake calipers (rear)
- Performance leather sports seats with suede inserts and embroidered GT logo
- 19” x 8” alloy wheels (front) fitted with 245/35 XL R19 93Y Dunlop Sport Maxx tyre
- 19” x 9” wheels (rear) fitted with 275/30 XL R19 96Y Dunlop Sports Maxx tyres
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) with Interior Command Centre (ICC) featuring premium audio system, 8” colour touch screen, Bluetooth® mobile phone integration*, iPod & USB Integration~
- Satellite navigation with Suna Traffic Message Channel (TMC)#
- Launch control
- Reverse camera with reverse sensing system
- Bi-modal twin pipe quad outlet active exhaust system
- New limited edition GT F badged satin chrome manual gear knob cover
- Unique ICC gauges:
- Boost, Engine Temp, Oil Temp, G-Force (Automatic)
- Boost, Engine Temp, Voltage, G-Force (Manual)
- Unique start-up screen with FPV welcome message and GT F Logo and build number
We created the ultimate Australian muscle car and with only 500† to be built for Australia it is the most collectable FPV GT ever.
Back in the 70s the 351GT took the country by storm, and history is about to repeat itself with the new Limited Edition GT F 351. Bold, striking and powerful, this is the ultimate expression of the legendary GT.
Breathing new life into the iconic 351 badge, FPV’s 5.0-litre supercharged V8 engine has had its engine and transmission electronic control systems recalibrated to produce a massive 351kW of power at 6,000 rpm and 570Nm of torque^.
Making sure all that power gets to the road as efficiently and instantly as possible is your choice of a slick Tremec 6-speed manual gearbox or the world-renowned ZF 6-speed automatic transmission with Sequential Sports Shift.
An automatic launch control feature and 19” x 9” rear wheels with 275/30 XL R19 96Y Dunlop Sports Maxx tyres ensure a perfect take off. But it’s in the corners that you’ll notice just how good the GT F 351 really is. With the R SPEC suspension package as standard, and Brembo 6-piston brakes on the front and 4-piston brakes on the rear, you’ll find the new GT F 351 is as much at home on a racetrack as it is on the road.
The deep, throaty roar from the bi-modal quad exhaust system lets the world know you’re coming, while distinctive GT F 351 badging and a unique ‘stealth’ stripe design package evocative of the blacked out highlights from the 70’s muscle cars let everyone know that this is a performance car with true heritage. The bold, muscular look is taken even further with a high-gloss black ‘racoon eyes’ treatment around the headlamps and high-gloss grilles, door handles, mirrors and diffuser. The result is a dark, powerful and ominous look with unmistakeable presence.
For a car destined to be one of the most collectable Australia has ever seen, the interior of the new GT F 351 has been crafted with richer, darker tones and more lustrous finishes. A new dash spear and gear knob cover along with distinctive highlights on the trim, a high series audio system and a premium centre console are all standard on the new GT F 351. Signature ‘GT Orange’ detailing has also been integrated into the design and appears in the seat stitching and embroidery, cluster dial faces and unique GT F build number badge.
As a final touch, GT F owners will be able to protect their investment with an accessory specially designed for this supercharged supercollectable- a form-fit tailored cover in Dark Grey with light grey GT F 351 logo and stripe print. With the most powerful and advanced engine FPV has ever built, total performance, and unique design cues that pay homage to the great GTs of the past, the new GT F 351 is the ultimate embodiment of one of the most famous Australian muscle cars ever to take to the racetrack or the road. But with only 500† in existence, only the lucky few will be able to own this rare and unique part of Australian motoring history.
^Power and torque figures derived using 98 RON. *Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc., and is used under licence. Customers should consult their Ford Dealer on the ability of their mobile phone handset to integrate with the Bluetooth® system prior to making a purchase decision. Please visit ford.com.au/compatibilityfor compatible devices. ~iPod is a trademark of Apple Inc. Please refer to ford.com.au for iPod compatibility. #Ford has an arrangement to provide the Suna Traffic Channel broadcast for a minimum of 5 years from the time of vehicle manufacture. Coverage includes Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra and Gold Coast metropolitan areas. Refer to www.sunatraffic.com.au for full details. †500 built for Australian market and an additional 50 built for New Zealand.
Boss 5.0 litre V8
For the new FPV GT F we wanted to make history. To achieve the engine’s landmark output, Ford’s engineering team developed an updated version of the previous 5.4 litre Boss V8’s Powertrain Control Module (PCM) software which, combined with a unique calibration strategy and torque management techniques, has delivered the most powerful GT ever produced by Ford’s Broadmeadows plant.
GT F Engine
351kW (DIN) @ 6000rpm^
570Nm (DIN) @ 2,500-5,500rpm^
The Boss V8 has a Harrop/Eaton designed HTV, 1900 front drive supercharger featuring:
- Eaton TVS 6th generation rotor set
- 1.9l per revolution displacement
- Torsional decoupler in supercharger drive shaft for optimised NVH
- PCM controlled inlet bypass valve
- Bypass operation for vacuum and boosted conditions
- It contains a new cast aluminium high flow supercharger inlet duct and 75mm electronic throttle body.
The supercharged and supercollectable GT F is now better than ever!